Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday and shitloads of paperwork on the treadmill

I know. Long time no read. So here is a quick one before I go back to work.
I am spending Sunday at home for I have to prepare some fundraising documents for a project. I haven't done this in years and I am quite excited about it.

It's been a crazy week. I had a conversation with Emilie, one of my father's former girlfriend. The simple thought of my dad having a sexual life is so surpringly healing. But that's not all. Guess what? I might be working on a film set soon and get paid for that. Isn't great? Also, I just met an incredible man called Bo. I hired him for a little job and I just can't wait to become his friend.

Life is beautiful and furious, and feels like a fast hotrod I am being dragged by.
In the mood for :


No comments: