Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ugh.

Like I said previously, I am currently working on the new version of the Susu-prod website, and honest, the problems I get are slowly but surely starting to get to me.
Damn! Why does it have to be so complicated???

I've been there already and promised myself to pass it over to a pro if I ever had to build a website again. But with no money to offer, well, here I am, doing the job all by myself. Positive thing about it though, I realize I am not as bad as I thought with it. It's just that I am losing patience with the little details at times. Like today for instance...

Can't store my visuals on YouTube, Google or Vimeo because of copyright violation issues. And given the amount of time it takes to understand how settings function in ImageReady or Dreamweaver, I made the decision to skip Flash embedding right now. So, this means sacrificing online videos for the moment and posting caps instead, if I want to finish this whole thing on time... at the end of the month, that is... Ugh.

No comments: